Yesterday our new modem arrived. Turns out it doesn’t support wireless. Which means that AT&T sent us the wrong modem.
So to distract myself from my (in my opinion) righteous but tiresome (also in my opinion, and I can only assume in yours) ire, I present this meme, courtesy of my friend Chelsea.
Here are the rules:
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name? Tragic. Clearly it’s not my real name, because my parents were not that mean. Actually, they were pretty fantastic. But it’s what we’ll work with here.
2. A four-letter word: Tote. The knowledge that I should get rid of some of my totes makes me feel like saying other four-letter words. But I do have a lot.
3. A boy’s name: Thomas. I’ve had more than one neighbor named Tom or Tommy, and I’m starting to wonder if a scamp-like nature goes with the name.
4. A girl’s name: Trixie. Not sure why I came up with this one, as I was never a Trixie Belden fan.
5. An occupation: Tollgate attendant
6. A color: Teal
7. Something you wear: Toe shoes. Actually, I didn’t wear them much. I could never break them in, and finally my ballet teacher let me do my solo in ballet shoes. I really don’t think anyone minded, especially not me.
8. A beverage: Tea. My favorite is English Breakfast, hot, with sugar.
9. A food: Tortellini
10. Something found in the bathroom: Toilet. Well, it had better be there.
11. A place: Tuolomne Meadows. I remember driving through there more than 20 years ago (oh, that makes me sad) on a trip to Yosemite. While I’ve been back to Yosemite many times since, I have never been back to Tuolomne Meadows. I remember it as beautiful and completely unrelated to the majesty of the more famous valley floor. And I suspect that when I do get back there, I should make sure that I have plenty of insect repellent.
12. A reason for being late: Twisted an ankle. Not today, fortunately. So far.
13. Something you shout: Time out!
Anybody else want to give it a try? Put your link in the comments so I can see what you come up with.