Why We Want Our Own Place, Part II
My last post on this subject focused on the negatives of our current domicile. That shows what we want to move away from–but what do we want to move to?
We want to live in a place that:
- we can paint.
- is more private.
- has a garage, the better to store our sporting equipment.
- has a space where we can install a clothesline.
- doesn’t require us to share the laundry room.
- has a yard in which we can start a vegetable garden.
- we can make more environmentally friendly.
That last item is a big one. We have lots of plans, depending on the house we find. But it will be wonderful to have a place that we can make our own, that will allow us to live the way we want to.